This item will be sent to your system automatically after purchase.
Escape the tyrannical clutches of a subterranean society and join Eastward’s unlikely duo on an exciting adventure to the land above! Discover beautiful yet bizarre settlements and make new friends as you travel across the world by rail.
Combine John and Sam’s skills to solve dungeon puzzles, take down unusual enemies, and survive the deadly miasma. Can you uncover the truth behind Sam’s mystic powers and bring back harmony to Eastward’s ravaged lands?
• Discover the wonderfully weird world of Eastward. Jump aboard the cross-country railway which spans this decaying continent, stopping off to explore its bustling towns, curious campsites and shady forests.
• Fend off peculiar monsters and ferocious bosses with your weapon of choice - be it a gun, flamethrower or your trusty ol’ frying pan.
• Switch between controlling John and Sam to solve environmental puzzles and fight your way through formidable dungeons, separating to unlock hidden paths or sticking together as you traverse a perilous landscape.
• Get to know a quirky cast of characters with oodles of personality, as you immerse yourself in this heartwarming story-driven adventure, packed with fun and wacky humour.
• Create deliciously authentic Eastwardian cuisine using (mostly) fresh, organic ingredients from toxic forests, infested mines and abandoned malls. These delicacies will grant health bonuses, power boosts and secret boons.
Playable in English, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German and Spanish.
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Eastward © Pixpil Games 2021. Published by Chucklefish LTD.