An abstract point and click featuring Daniel White, the detective.
Feel the thrill of horror mixed with a dose of humor, beauty, ugliness, and weirdness in the surreal world of Earthworms - brought to Switch specially for you to delve into! Play as Daniel White, a private detective endowed with parapsychic abilities, and solve investigations with the help of his visions. Soon, what he thinks is a typical missing person case, will lead him to a global conspiracy.
The game was redesigned specifically for Nintendo Switch™, so apart from many other changes, you can play any way you like:
- on touch screen,
- with Joy-Con controller/Pro Controller,
- AND one handed: everything you need is found on a single Joy-Con controller!
- Explore and interact with 34 locations inspired by Edward Hopper's work
- Challenging logical puzzles as addition to classic inventory interactions
- Original and whimsical soundtrack
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
Digital best sellers
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Copyright © 2018 SONKA S.A. All rights reserved.