This item will be sent to your system automatically after purchase.
Claybook is a unique world made entirely of clay. Every inch of the environment can be shaped and molded.
Claybook is a unique world made entirely of clay. Every inch of the environment can be shaped and molded. Everything has matter inside it, not just an outer shell. Clay can be liquid or solid, and it can be deformed and destroyed.
In the game, you step into the shoes of brave kids who bring the Claybook to life. Each chapter of the book challenges you with unique obstacles and puzzles. You possess clay blobs and morph them into different shapes to overcome tricky situations. Each shape has its strengths and weaknesses, and some even have special powers.
- Play through a wide range of challenging books and chapters.
- Compete in the leaderboards.
- Achievements challenges you to use the clay blobs and environment creatively.
- Sandbox mode where you can mess around freely with all of the clay blobs.
- A unique clay simulation and visualization technology, designed for user-generated content and making it easy for players to unleash their creativity.
- An amazing in-game tool that lets you build books and chapters. No technical skills required and share directly inside the game with the Claybook community.
- Discover and play cross-platform community creations directly inside the game.
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
Play online, access classic NES™ and Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This game supports:Save Data CloudLearn more
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Copyright © 2019 Second Order Ltd. “Claybook” is a trademark of Second Order Ltd. All rights reserved.