A painting adventure game about trying to be somebody
Chicory: A Colorful Tale is a top-down adventure game in a coloring book world where you can draw on anything. Use your painting powers to explore new places, solve puzzles, help your friends, and change the world!
Something terrible happened. Chicory, superstar artist and wielder of the Brush, is missing, and all the color in the land vanished with her. It’s up to you, Chicory’s number one fan, to pick up the Brush and fill in for her. It’s a big job… but you’re ready for it! Probably!
- Explore the Picnic Province, and paint on anything!
- Solve puzzles and manipulate the environment with paint.
- Unlock new paint abilities and use them to reach new places.
- Dress up how you want with collectible clothes, plants, and furniture.
- Discover a world full of 100+ animal characters.
- Experience 10+ hours of gameplay and dozens of side quests including mail delivery, art classes, photo taking, and more.
- Play with your friends and paint together in local co-op!
- Featuring audio design by Em Halberstadt and A Shell in the Pit (Untitled Goose Game, Night in the Woods).
- And an original soundtrack by Lena Raine (Celeste, Minecraft)!
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Chicory: A Colorful Tale™ © 2021 Greg Lobanov. All rights reserved. Finji® and regal weasel and crown logo are trademarks of Finji, LLC.