CattailsSale ends: 6/21/23 at 06:59 a.m. UTC
This item will be sent to your system automatically after purchase.
Become a cat! Cattails is a unique animal simulation RPG. Hunt, fight, explore, and socialize in an expansive open world. Get married, have a litter of kittens, and befriend your neighbors!
Play as a feral cat that roams an expansive wilderness. Hunt for food, fight cats from other colonies, and become friends (or enemies!) with your neighbors.
Romance one of sixteen eligible cats, raise a family of cute kittens, and train them by taking them with you on your adventures!
Or, delve into dark caverns to find treasures. Just make sure you always have some food on hand in case you get hungry.
• Join one of three unique cat colonies and become friends or enemies with its residents
• Hunt for mice, squirrels, rabbits, and more anywhere throughout the open world
• Find new treasures in the wild as the seasons change
• Date and marry one of sixteen eligible cats
• Raise a litter of kittens and bring them with you on your adventures
• Dig for riches in dangerous caves
• Fight in battles to secure your colony's land claims
• Hundreds of unique ways to customize your cat's coat & eye colors and accessorize
• Upgrade and customize your personal den
• Fun seasonal festivals where you can compete to win prizes
• Create your own colony of cats and customize it to your liking
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
Play online, access classic NES™ and Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This game supports:Save Data CloudLearn more
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Falcon Development, 2018