Aviary Attorney: Definitive Edition
This item will be sent to your system automatically after purchase.
The hottest bird lawyering game to come out of 1840s France!
Take yourself back to 1848 in Aviary Attorney: Definitive Edition. Paris is on the brink of yet another revolution, and the prisons are overflowing with guilty and innocent alike.
One bird stands for justice amid society's chaos.
Play the role of Monsieur Jayjay Falcon, a bird of prey with a good heart and questionable lawyering expertise. Join him and his witty apprentice, Sparrowson, as the two take on clients, interview witnesses, collect evidence and deliver justice to the guilty.
With art by 19th-century caricaturist J. J. Grandville and music by legendary romantic-era composer Camille Saint-Saëns, this game promises to be a ~swanderful~ experience.
• Definitive edition graphics. These beaks have never looked so sharp!
• Four chapters of talon-biting intrigue and suspense.
• Three fully fleshed-out endings. Decisions have consequences!
• Dozens of colorful characters to meet, interview, and bribe.
• Did I say bribe? I meant persuade.
• Real-life landmarks. Knock on the doors of Notre-Dame! Loot the Louvre!
• Optional dyslexic font. No one has to miss out!
• Earn medals to show everyone you're the fanciest bird around.
• Visit the art gallery and see the characters in their natural habitats.
• Try the jukebox! Listen to a romantic era soundtrack that spans from Hector Berlioz to Claude Debussy.
• More bird puns than you can shake a feather at.
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© VERTICALREACH, Unipessoal Lda.