Available as DLC in the Expansion Pass or as a stand-alone version
Guide a group of legendary warriors on a journey through the tragic history that doomed a kingdom and drove a hero down a dark path 500 years before the events of the Xenoblade Chronicles™ 2 game. Defend yourself from Malos and his forces using all the fury of this refined battle system, allowing you to fight as both the artificial lifeforms known as Blades and their masters, the Drivers.
- Does not include the main Xenoblade Chronicles 2 game.
- Both the retail and digital editions contain a download code for packs 1-4 of the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Expansion Pass. Expansion Pass only playable with the main Xenoblade Chronicles 2 game (sold separately).
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Sep 20, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- File Size
- 3.3 GB
Get even more from your games with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This paid service gives you access to online play, a selection of NES™ games, cloud backup for your save data in compatible games, and more.
Learn more and sign up >
*MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2018 Nintendo / MONOLITHSOFT. Xenoblade Chronicles and Nintendo Switch are trademarks of Nintendo. © 2018 Nintendo.
Torna is available as DLC in the Expansion Pass or as a stand-alone version.
- Already own Xenoblade Chronicles 2? Add to your adventure with the Expansion Pass DLC, which includes Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country.
- New to the story? Get the stand-alone version of Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country . Your purchase contains a download code for the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Expansion Pass. Expansion Pass only playable with Xenoblade Chronicles 2 game (sold separately).
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.