Xeno Crisis is an arena shooter in which one or two players take control of battle-hardened marines embarking on a deadly mission to confront an alien menace and get home alive! Run and gun your way through thousands of adversaries as you explore the devastated research outpost, searching for survivors, and ultimately facing the origin of the outpost's demise.
Outpost 88 is divided into seven distinct areas, each being randomly generated with each play, meaning that your strategy must evolve on the fly if you're to succeed in your mission. Collect dog-tags from vanquished enemies to upgrade your equipment between areas and look out for special weapons which will give you a momentary advantage.
* A faithful port of the hit 16 bit game with added extras.
* Incredible pixel art from the legendary pixel artist, Henk Nieborg.
* Intense FM chiptune soundtrack by Savaged Regime, originally created for the YM2612!
* Two difficulty levels and three modes of play.
* An arsenal of 10 weapons to master.
* Play solo or local co-op with a friend!
- Release date:
- October 28, 2019
- up to 2 players
- Action, Arcade
- Bitmap Bureau
- Bitmap Bureau
- Game file size:
- 222 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2019 Bitmap Bureau Ltd