The evil black wizard has installed a clone on your throne and exiled you from the kingdom. Come, Exile. The time has come to take your kingdom back!
Or challenge your friends in custom 2-player battles ranging from skirmish to all-out war.
* Explore the land you once called home. And take it back.
* Meet and recruit allies in your mission to take down the black wizard and his cohorts.
* Capture windmills to generate the gold needed to fuel your war machine.
* Real-time, fast-paced battles will test your mettle. Do not back down. No retreat!
* Twelve unit and structure types, each with their unique uses and abilities.
* Layer and diversify the warriors under your command and plan your attacks by exploiting the strengths and weaknesses of enemy troops, but plan quickly.
* Support and upgrade your forces in battle by constructing their special building, turning simple soldiers into powerhouses on the battlefield.
* Cast powerful spells to help turn the tide of war in your favor or summon mighty Giants to tear your enemies asunder. But be warned: your enemies have learned the ways of ancient magic, too!
* Prefer subterfuge? Rogues and ninjas bypass the thick of the fighting and go straight after the enemy’s infrastructure.
* Learn from the computer AI by seeing its strategy play out in real-time. Improve your tactics, obtain victory, and reclaim the throne in the Final Battle!
Different game modes:
* Take back the kingdom in the classic Campaign game mode against the AI or challenge your friends in competitive one-on-one battles.
* Tailor multiplayer fights to your desires with the settings and wage battle from skirmish to all-out war.
* Two difficulty modes: Easy for a more casual experience and Normal to play how it was intended.
So, King, do you think you have what it takes to restore your kingdom, dispose of these traitors, and make your mark on destiny?
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Nov 01, 2019
- No. of Players
- up to 2 players
- File Size
- 123 MB
- Strategy, Adventure, Multiplayer, Fighting
- Supported Play Modes:
Get even more from your games with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This paid service gives you access to online play, a selection of NES™ games, cloud backup for your save data in compatible games, and more.
Learn more and sign up >
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Bigosaur 2019
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.