WHAT THE GOLF?
The golf game for people who hate golf!
An award-winning silly physics-based golf parody where every golf course is a new surprising type of golf, some brilliant or hilarious, others so absurd they will make you go: WHAT THE GOLF?
Bring your car to the Driving Range, golf a bird to get a Birdy, or a house and get a Home In One!
Challenge a friend to the least realistic golf game ever made in the new local party mode for two. Only available on Switch.
- Insanely stupid and silly fun
- Exactly what you need and not what you expect
- More surprising new golf mechanics than you can imagine
- Two-player local multiplayer
- Made by people who know nothing about golf
- First (and hopefully the last) game that let you golf a horse
- Will NOT make you a better golf player
- Surprises! (sorry, we spoiled it)
- Release date:
- May 21, 2020
- up to 2 players
- Puzzle, Action, Arcade, Party
- Game file size:
- 689 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
2020 Triband ApS