Save the galaxies, destroy the black holes. Be the best pilot from Earthos.
- Arcade shooter created for novice to pro: all skill levels welcome.
- Play with your friends or against world hi-scores.
- Unlock new ships and new upgrades.
- Highly replayable!
Galaxy is in danger with hostile ships swarming from the opening vortex. Blast the swarming hordes with huge variety of upgradeable ships. This frenetic arcade space shooter featuring worldwide leader-boards and intense local multiplayer mode will keep you playing until all ships are unlocked and galaxies saved.
- Up to 3 simultaneous local players
- 11 ship models (evolving up to 4 levels max)
- 4 levels of difficulty. Adapted for all skill levels
- 2 Game dimensions: Metal and Neon Dimension. (affects difficulty, number of levels and enemies)
- 16 Game filters: Arcade, Phosphor CRT, VHS, Monocrome, Vintage, Lomo colors, Phsychodelic, etc...
- Fireworks particles festival
- Online leaderboards (coming soon!)
- Tons of individual ship upgrades
- Over 150 levels featuring the innovative Vortex System, bosses and bonus
- Multiplayer designed gameplay
- Action neo-retro FX and music
- Arcade coin-op: Design and integration
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Oct 24, 2019
- No. of Players
- up to 3 players
- File Size
- 125 MB
- Action, Arcade, Multiplayer, Platformer
- Supported Play Modes:
Get even more from your games with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This paid service gives you access to online play, a selection of NES™ games, cloud backup for your save data in compatible games, and more.
Learn more and sign up >
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
2019 (C) KaleidoGames
KaleidoGames is a trademark from Jaime Domínguez
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.