Blast through the endless levels of hell!
From the creators of Project Starship comes a new and nightmarish arcade shoot’em up experience. Void Gore casts you as an ace pilot descending through the levels of hell and getting rich in the process. Earn coins as you take down supernatural horrors in pulse-pounding vertical scrolling style, then spend them on upgrades to keep yourself alive and prove your skills against online leaderboards!
Survive waves of enemies to reach the next layer of malice and despair, collect power-ups, face increasingly challenging foes and add to your score multiplier as you chain multiple kills. Survive as long as possible and prove your skills as the ultimate pilot. It’s all just a simulation, after all… or is it?
• Survive the unpredictable and endless depths of hell!
• Adapt to each challenge as levels are randomized.
• Enjoy a classically gritty pixel art style with parallax scrolling.
• Chain kills to increase your multiplier and shoot for higher scores!
• Earn coins to spend on critical ship upgrades.
• Prove your skills against online leaderboards!
- Release date:
- February 17, 2021
- 1 player
- Action, Arcade
- Game file size:
- 85 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Eastasiasoft Limited, Panda Indie Studio. All Rights Reserved.