Untitled Goose Game
It's a lovely day in the village, and you are a horrible goose.
Untitled Goose Game is a slapstick-stealth-sandbox, where you are a goose let loose on an unsuspecting village. Make your way around town, from peoples' back gardens to the high street shops to the village green, setting up pranks, stealing hats, honking a lot, and generally ruining everyone’s day.
• A horrible goose (that's you)
• A town full of people just trying to get on with their day
(you hate them)
• A dedicated honk button (!!!)
AND ALSO: Oh dear! Two horrible geese!
You can now enjoy Untitled Goose Game with a friend, in a new two-player cooperative mode. Play through the whole game as two horrible geese, honking twice as much, teaming up to plan pranks, and generally ruining everyone's day, together.
• A free update for all owners of Untitled Goose Game
• Play through the entire game with two players
• New goose, new honk, still horrible
• Single Joy-Con™ support for each player
- Release date:
- September 20, 2019
- up to 2 players
- Indie, Puzzle, Action
- House House
- Game file size:
- 1.1 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, British English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Latin American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, American English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
*MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2019 House House in cooperation with Panic