Slip into the role of an unusual HERO and find the last letter to restore hope in a merciless world.
Typoman is a puzzle platformer which takes you on a journey to explore the Power of Words in the everlasting battle between good and evil. You slip into the role of a character made of letters, struggling to make your way through a dark and hostile world. Despite your small stature you have a powerful gift: You can craft words which will have an effect on the environment!
But choose your words wisely - they can either be a blessing... or a curse.
- Wield the power of altering the world by by creating, changing or destroying words
- Solve ingenious and challenging puzzles with a unique aesthetic mix of typography and pen & ink graphics
- Captivating, carefully drafted, on-the-fly told story using witty word puzzles and puns
- Surreal, atmospheric game world
- Distinct soundtrack specifically composed for the game
Awards & Recognition:
- Featured at Indie Game Revolution, EMP Museum, Seattle
- Beste Inszenierung / Best Production, German Video Game Awards 2016, Munich
- Finalist Indie Prize 2016 Showcase, Casual Connect Europe 2016, Amsterdam
- Best Casual Game, Game Connection Development Awards 2015, San Francisco
- Nominee for Best Game, Best Indie Game, Best Sound, Best Game Design, Best Console Game, German Dev Awards 2015, Cologne
- Winner Best Art Style, Gaming Trend's Best of E3 2015 Awards, Los Angeles
- Winner Best of Quo Vadis 2015 (Sponsored by Google), Best of Quo Vadis Show, Berlin
- Nominee Best Indie Game, Gamescom award 2015, Cologne
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Feb 22, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Adventure, Puzzle, Platformer
- Wales Interactive Ltd.
- Brainseed Factory
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
©2018 Wales Interactive Ltd. Wales Interactive Logo is a trademarks of Wales Interactive Ltd. ©2018 Brainseed Factory. Brainseed Factory Logo, Typoman and Typoman logo are trademarks of Brainseed Factory.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.