Time Carnage is a frantic survival wave shooter with gyro-based motion controls. Featuring single-player or two-player couch co-op gameplay! Travel through time and wreak havoc through worlds swarming with dinosaurs, monsters, robots and zombies. Unlock and upgrade your arsenal to survive the onslaught!
Choose your weapons wisely as you’ll manically swap out active guns on the fly in a 16-tier Campaign or Custom Arcade Mode complete with perks, challenges and mystery items. Immerse yourself in a post-apocalyptic world, prehistoric jungle, icy wasteland and a futuristic metropolis. For each zone you’ll handpick a selection of guns to suit your play style and battle with a timed-reload system as you unlock an arsenal of over 25 mix-and-match dual wielding weapons.
• Dinosaurs, monsters, robots and zombies!
• Choose standard aiming controls or the gyro-based motion controls.
• Pass over a single Joy-Con with two-player couch co-op gameplay!
• Unlock, upgrade and mix-and-match over 25 dual wielding weapons!
• A frenzy inducing timed-reload system. Shoot, drop, switch, repeat!
• Realistic and dynamic environments with 16 unique locations
• Catch your breath with slow motion mode.
• Punishing challenges for weapon perks and arcade cheats.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Sep 12, 2018
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- First Person, Action
- Wales Interactive Ltd.
- Wales Interactive Ltd.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2018 WALES INTERACTIVE LTD. All rights reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.