The Talos Principle: Deluxe Edition
The Talos Principle is a first-person puzzle game in the tradition of philosophical science fiction.
The Talos Principle is a philosophical first-person puzzle game from Croteam, the creators of the Serious Sam series, and written by Tom Jubert (FTL, The Swapper) and Jonas Kyratzes (Infinite Ocean). Assume the role of a sentient artificial intelligence placed within a simulation of humanity’s greatest ruins and linked together through an arcane cathedral. Players are tasked with solving a series of increasingly complex puzzles woven into a metaphysical parable about intelligence and meaning in an inevitably doomed world.
- Overcome more than 120 immersive puzzles in a stunning world.
- Divert drones, manipulate laser beams and even replicate time to prove your worth - or to find a way out.
- Explore a story about humanity, technology and civilization. Uncover clues, devise theories, and make up your own mind.
- Choose your own path through the game's non-linear world, solving puzzles your way.
- Release date:
- Dec 10, 2019
- 1 player
- Puzzle, Strategy, Adventure, First-Person
- Devolver Digital
- Game file size:
- 3.5 GB
- Supported Languages:
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
Copyright 2019 Croteam. All Rights Reserved.