A creativity-driven RPG about a rundown theatre and pleasing its unruly clientele. Help the Rainsdowne Players become the premier (and only!) theatre troupe in town!
A creativity-driven RPG about a rundown theatre and pleasing its unruly clientele.
Nobody said that opening a theatre on the wrong side of the river was going to be easy! The roof may be leaking, and the audience may be armed to the teeth, but nothing is going to stop the Rainsdowne Players from becoming the premier (and only!) theatre troupe in town!
- Correctly handle 'friendly encouragement' from your audience, in the form of thrown bottles, tomatoes and even the occasional fish.
- Collect inspiration cards from the audience, and combine them to concoct new plays to please the pickier customers.
- Hang out with a homeless cat who likes board games.
- Convince the ticket desk clerk not to leave her dead end job.
- Survive a boss battle in the form of several hundred disinterested schoolchildren.
The Rainsdowne Players is an RPG about winning hearts and minds. Explore the town of Rainsdowne and get to know the peculiar inhabitants, all of whom may have a particular play they want to see, even if they don't realise it yet! Gather inspiration in the form of cards and use it to build the narrative of your next show, but it's never quite that simple and whether dodging projectiles or surviving a sword fight, you've got to actually make it through the performance in one piece!
A note from the Rainsdowne Tourist Board:
Due to a faulty and irreversible weather charm several hundred years ago, the town of Rainsdowne does get an awful lot of rain, but don't let that dampen your spirits! There's lots to see and do around town:
- Try and sink some questionably depicted pirates at the cannon range.
- Take part in our lively card battling scene. There's always a tournament running.
- Enjoy some surprisingly relaxing fishing by the docks.
- Enjoy some surprisingly non-relaxing yoga in the park.
- Take to the stage at the Royal Flush bar, which was definitely not a public washroom only a few weeks ago.
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2016-2019 Steve O'Gorman
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.