As a demon army besieges his village, a young ninja ventures through a cursed world, to deliver a scroll paramount to his clan’s survival. What begins as a classic action platformer soon unravels into an expansive time-traveling adventure full of thrills, surprises, and humor.
- Dynamic, acrobatic gameplay and ultra tight controls worthy of an epic ninja adventure.
- Character upgrades, new abilities, hidden levels, and branching paths to discover.
- Meticulously designed 8-bit and 16-bit sprites, animations, and backgrounds in the spirit of the classics.
- A memorable cast of offbeat villains, bosses, and associates.
- Original soundtrack by renowned chiptune composer Rainbowdragoneyes, handmade using Famitracker.
- Release date:
- August 30, 2018
- 1 player
- Indie, Adventure, Platformer, Action, Arcade
- Devolver Digital
- Game file size:
- 1.9 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, German, Spanish, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
The Messenger - Picnic Panic
The Messenger's epic story continues on in a summer vacation DLC full of tropical action! On Voodkin Island, the demon Barma’thazël captured helpless little creatures to use them in his dark rituals. Only the heroic Messenger can save them now in a vacation-meets-rescue-mission adventure!
- Three new levels and bosses, in a setting filled with voodoo magic and tropical wonders.
- A complete new cast of enemy minions.
- More Shopkeeper shenanigans and stories.
- More challenge rooms, hidden artifacts, and surprises.
- 18 new music tracks by The Messenger’s award-winning composer Rainbowdragoneyes.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Copyright © 2019 Sabotage Studio Inc.