Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Fight for the forces of evil, in this ultimate battle of tower offense!
With two main modes, enjoy countless hours exploring, destroying and corrupting the world of humanity in this strategic tower offense!
• Play as Bill, as he triumphantly carries out his duties to destroy mankind.
• Build towers to summon procedurally generated demons that will unleash devastation on your enemies.
• Discover new demons and unlock new tower upgrades throughout your quest to bring about the apocalypse!
• Overcome obstacles and challenges by utilizing your demon's unique strengths.
Rogue Conquest Mode:
• Different every time you play!
• Build an adaptive strategy and think on your feet to combat the constantly changing human scourge.
• Use unique demons each with their strengths, weaknesses and special abilities.
• Experiment with endless combinations by fusing demons together.
• Meet exciting and new enemies and bosses of all sizes.
• Manage your resources while carefully balancing risk and reward.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Oct 19, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Strategy, Role-Playing, Action, Adventure
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© Springloaded Pte. Ltd 2018, all rights reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.