The Jackbox Party Pack 5Nintendo Switch
Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
It’s the biggest Party Pack yet, including the return of the classic pop culture trivia mash-up YOU DON'T KNOW JACK: Full Stream; the game of hilarious hypotheticals Split the Room; the lyric-writing, robot rap battle Mad Verse City; the inventive drawing game Patently Stupid; and the outer space fling-fest Zeeple Dome. Use your phones or tablets as controllers and play with up to 8 players, plus an audience of up to 10,000!
It's the biggest Party Pack yet with five party-saving new games!
- The pop-culture trivia mash-up YOU DON'T KNOW JACK: Full Stream (1-8 players). The classic returns, full of wild new surprises.
- The what-if game Split the Room (3-8 Players). Create strange and divisive hypothetical situations.
- The lyric-writing game Mad Verse City (3-8 players). Channel your inner MC as a rap battling robot.
- The competitive drawing game Patently Stupid (3-8 players). Create odd inventions to solve bizarre problems.
- The deadliest game show in the Crab Nebula, Zeeple Dome (1-6 players)! Fling yourself at bloodthirsty aliens to win millions of Zubabucks!
- Play using your phones, tablets or computers. No extra controllers needed!
NOTE: The Jackbox Party Pack 5 is in English only.
NOTE: The game is local multiplayer but can be enjoyed over streams with remote players.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- October 2018
- No. of Players
- up to 8 players
- Jackbox Games
- Jackbox Games
Created & Developed by Jackbox Games, Inc. Game and Software © 2018 Jackbox Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Jackbox Games, YOU DON'T KNOW JACK, the Jack head logo, and the Jackbox Games logo are registered trademarks of Jackbox Games, Inc. Full Stream, Split the Room, Mad Verse City, Patently Stupid, Zeeple Dome, and Party Pack are trademarks of Jackbox Games, Inc. All other trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners.