Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
1-8 with an audience of up to 10,000!
It’s the biggest Party Pack yet with five party-saving new games!
1) The pop-culture trivia mash-up YOU DON’T KNOW JACK: Full Stream (1-8 players). The classic returns, full of wild new surprises.
2) The what-if game Split the Room (3-8 Players). Create strange and divisive hypothetical situations.
3) The lyric-writing game Mad Verse City (3-8 players). Channel your inner MC as a rap battling robot.
4) The competitive drawing game Patently Stupid (3-8 players). Create odd inventions to solve bizarre problems.
5) The deadliest game show in the Crab Nebula, Zeeple Dome (1-6 players)! Fling yourself at bloodthirsty aliens to win millions of Zubabucks!
Play using your phones, tablets or computers. No extra controllers needed!
NOTE: The Jackbox Party Pack 5 is in English only.
NOTE: The game is local multiplayer.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Oct 17, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Jackbox Games
- Jackbox Games
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Please note: while a Joy-Con™ or Nintendo Switch™ Pro Controller is necessary to navigate the in-game menus, it is not possible to play through any of the games in The Jackbox Party Pack 5 using such controllers. In order to play, users are required to connect additional devices (such as smart phones, tablets, computers, etc.) as controllers via a website called Jackbox.tv. Any device that has a web browser supporting websockets and HTML 5 may work as a controller for the game. Internet connection required during play.
Created & Developed by Jackbox Games, Inc. Game and Software © 2018 Jackbox Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Jackbox Games, YOU DON'T KNOW JACK, JACK ATTACK, the Jack head logo, and the Jackbox Games logo are registered trademarks of Jackbox Games, Inc. Full Stream, Split the Room, Mad Verse City, Patently Stupid, Zeeple Dome, and Party Pack are trademarks of Jackbox Games, Inc. All other trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.