Experience the intricate dioramas and connections of your life, and the ripples we all make, in this award-winning narrative puzzle game about death, loss, and mental health.
Poised between life and death, isolated and alone, you must unravel the poignant truths that led to your fate. Dig beneath the beautifully rendered façades and interiors of an ordinary suburban lifestyle to discover a contemporary tale crafted by an award-winning author.
Piece together this compelling story by revealing objects and memories, and decipher these clues to reveal more of the story and its secrets. From your own home to eerily deserted streets, beautiful apartment blocks to abandoned hospitals, you must search forensically for clues and the path forwards. Each new revelation takes you that one step closer to understanding, and to the people and places that surrounded you, in your all too short life.
Why are you here? Why are you trapped and alone? Will you ever move on?
• Experience an emotional and immersive story written by award-winning author Joost Vandecasteele
• Explore every nook and cranny of each beautifully rendered diorama
• Play through five compelling chapters, with each revealing more secrets and twists that will lead you to the truth
• From an unassuming sitting room, to a tent in a forest, from a police car in a tree to an abandoned hospital, a hauntingly different suburbia is yours to discover
- Release date:
- Jun 25, 2020
- 1 player
- Indie, Adventure, Puzzle
- Happy Volcano
- Game file size:
- 352 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Korean, Dutch, Chinese
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
2020 © Happy Volcano