Swimsanity! is a multiplayer underwater shooter with action-packed Co-Op and Versus game modes, all supported by online and local play. You play as the hero Mooba, who uses a variety of unique power ups and weapons to survive in this aquatic world.
Before entering any match, a player can choose from a range of eye-popping Unleashes. When a Mooba strikes enough damage on their opponents, players have the special ability to "Unleash Swimsanity!” to gain a major advantage in battle.
Whether you're teaming up with friends to swim into Adventure mode, or clashing in competitive matches such as Last Mooba Standing, collect all 300 Gold Orbs by completing challenges across 8 action-packed Game Modes in Swimsanity! All modes can be played online or locally.
- Joy-Con motion control and HD Rumble support!
- 4 PLAYER ONLINE CO-OP! Team up to unlock content and complete challenges with players around the world.
- 4 PLAYER ONLINE VERSUS! Join casual or ranked matches to compete and climb the Leaderboards to be crowned the best in the world.
- LOCAL CO-OP AND VERSUS! Feel the intensity in the room with some couch play, with up to four friends. If anyone's missing, play with bots fill their spots.
- UNLEASH SWIMSANITY! Unlock 10+ eye-popping Unleashes to gain a major advantage in battle.
- COLLECT ALL 300 GOLD ORB! There's always more to do by completing over 150 challenges across 8 Game Modes.
- ADVENTURE MODE! Embark on a journey as our hero Mooba to protect all the Orbs and save the underwater world.
- SURVIVAL MODE! Battle endless waves of enemies with up to 4 players.
- VERSUS MODES! Compete in Solo and Team based intense matches including Deathmatch, Last Mooba Standing, and Orb Rush!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Summer 2019
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Action, Adventure, Multiplayer
- Decoy Games
- Decoy Games
Get even more from your games with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This paid service gives you access to online play, a selection of NES™ games, cloud backup for your save data in compatible games, and more.
Learn more and sign up >
Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online.
©2019 Decoy Games
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.