Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Swamp Defense 2 is a classic tower defense game with unique weapons and monsters as enemies for any beginner or defensive specialists.
Fight countless enemies with a huge selection of gun turrets (in the form of comic heroes) and additional helpers (mines, air support, block wall) on more than 60 maps. Earn coins to obtain improvements in the integrated shop system and to buy new towers.
In a once very peaceful village, a strange professor tried to build a machine (Arcade Klonomat) that was intended to clone cows and increase milk production. Already in the first tests, he found out that cows could not be cloned due to the high protein content of the milk. In short, the professor secretly sank the Arcade Klonomat in a nearby swamp. Favored by toxic fumes from the waste stored there from the local nuclear power plant, the Arcade Klonomat has been creating terrible swamp monsters since that day who wreak havoc in the neighborhood.
Courageous villages fight an almost hopeless fight against the spawn of the swamp without suspecting that the valued professor is to blame for this problem. Instead of trying to find a solution, he built an Arcade Klonomat for people and demanded money for its use. Since this is only a very small village, the few residents are forced to clone themselves in order to compete against the swamp monsters as an army.
Get rid of the evil breed and fight against the swamp attack of the monsters!
- Shop system for buying and improving towers and for purchasing special weapons
- 9 defense towers, capable of improvement (2 improvements each within a battle)
- Support towers, special attacks and elements that can be placed along the path
- Unique opponents - 54 unlockable maps + 9 bonus maps
- Tower control (control of direction and aim of a tower)
- Power-up for each tower: damage, rate of fire, range
- can be placed along the path: mine, adhesive cream fence, block wall
- Supporters: fire power expansion, range expansion
- Global help: area bomb, atomic bomb, air support
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Nov 15, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Strategy, Board Game, Puzzle
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2018 - EntwicklerX - GbR Thomas Claus und Frank Menzel
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.