Summer in Mara
Take care of your own island and explore the ocean in this farming adventure! Discover the story of Koa, with farming, crafting and exploring mechanics.
Take care of your own island and explore the ocean in this farming adventure. 'Summer in Mara' mix farming, crafting and exploring mechanics in a tropical archipelago with a colorful style and strong narrative.
‘Summer in Mara’ is a single-player experience in a calm, relaxing environment, with a handmade look and an exciting narrative. You will be Koa, a little adventurer girl who has to explore the world and discover the secrets that the ocean keeps.
- An open ocean with over 20 islands to explore.
- Customize your own island with buildings, crops and farm animals.
- Over 25 characters to meet and befriend.
- More than 300 quests to make Mara a better place.
- Day and night cycle that have an effect on the world with climatic events.
- Release date:
- June 16, 2020
- 1 player
- Adventure, Other, Simulation
- Game file size:
- 2.7 GB
- Supported Languages:
- British English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Canadian French, Brazilian Portuguese, American English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
2019 Chibig, S.L.U. ©