Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse
Stubbs is all you need
Be the Zombie. Kick A** and Take Brains.
It’s 1959 and the city of Punchbowl, PA, is a beacon of progress and ideal living. Show the living that law and order are no match for a dead man on a mission. Your boyfriend’s back Maggie and Punchbowl is gonna be in trouble!
- Eat Brains: Chomp on the living and replenish your bodily arsenal of: zombie sputum, gut grenades, and the stunning unholy flatulence
- Possess Punchbowl’s Population: Clamp your severed hand to a barbershop quartet singer’s head and raygun away
- Build Your Zombie Horde: Convert your enemies into undead allies & lead a zombie assault on the living
- Bring Civilization to its Knees: Show the retro-futuristic city of Punchbowl, PA that they can’t escape the past
- Stubbs and Chill: Invite a friend to play as Grubbs for classic couch cooperative hijinks. (Friend not included)
- Release date:
- March 16, 2021
- up to 2 players
- Adventure, Action
- Game file size:
- 3.9 GB
- Supported Languages:
- French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, American English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
©2020 Aspyr Media, Inc.
Aspyr and the Aspyr star logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Aspyr Media, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
All other trademarks belong to their respective owners.
All rights reserved.