The best agents of the Advanced Technology Division stand on the guard of technological rule of law. Become one of them and protect humanity from self-destruction!
It's year 2111. The world is ruled by technocorporations. Their experiments have long exceeded all norms of ethics.
You play the role of an agent of a secret agency ATD. In a world dominated by technocorporations, only one rule applies: hack or you will be hacked. Your goal is to stop the secret project The Dome Ltd, which can lead humanity to the edge of self-destruction. Become a spy in sci-fi game with elements of stealth and tactical games.
- Hack and Control - Take control of any devices and objects. Take part on a digital battlefield. Open doors, use cameras, activate equipment, take full control over your surroundings.
- Missions around the world - Discover the mysteries by taking part on a number of addictive missions in Europe, North and South America. Explore the different corners of the world by participating in various side missions.
- Use firearms or detonate a EMP bomb, you decide how to reach your goal. If you prefer to send in the big guns, that's something you can do.
- Advanced technology - Complete missions using the latest technologies. Any electronics connected to the network can serve as help to field agents, distraction for the security or a deadly weapon!
- Release date:
- July 16, 2020
- 1 player
- Simulation, Adventure
- Forever Entertainment
- Game file size:
- 1.8 GB
- Supported Languages:
- English, French, German, Italian, Chinese
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2020, Original version developed by Pyramid Games, Nintendo Switch version developed and published by Forever Entertainment S. A.