Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
You weren’t prepared for something like this!
World War III was an unexpected and cruel tragedy… You seemed to have a nice time, hidden in your fancy penthouse in Skyhill Hotel... Till the impact of a bio-weapon blew away the life and world you once knew.
But that was just the beginning, for now there are mutants everywhere, and they're eager to rip you apart with their vicious claws. Unfortunately, they aren't your only problem: your supplies are getting low. You’re forced to leave your cosy and luxurious hideout and search for food. Walking through the skyscraper is literally going through hell, dangers hide around every corner and death is a steady companion. You weren’t prepared for something like this.
From now on, all that matters is survival. And the time is running out.
▪ Rogue-like RPG gameplay in an apocalyptic survival setting
▪ Randomly generated maps - fresh start during every session
▪ Gain experience, craft weapons and look for useful objects
▪ Face an army of nightmarish creatures
▪ Go for the head or land a body shot – choose wisely
▪ Ever wanted to be MacGyver? Everything you find may become helpful!
▪ Difficulty levels give you the chance to actually survive this, or try to outlast this hell under the worst conditions
▪ Open end – is there still hope? Come and find out!
▪ Various special abilities to unlock
▪ Turn based combat with a sophisticated risk and reward system
▪ Fast travel with the elevator
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Feb 26, 2019
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Adventure, Role-Playing
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
The SKYHILL logo and Mandragora logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Mandragora. Klabater and Klabater logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Klabater S.A. All rights reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.