The ultimate monster catching RPG!
Siralim 3 is a deep, monster catching RPG. Collect 700+ creatures to fight for you in randomly generated dungeons. Find treasure and use it to craft items, empower your creatures, learn spells, and more.
* Collect and breed over 700 different creatures to fight for you.
* Explore randomly generated dungeons with 15 unique tilesets.
* Craft artifacts and spell gems to equip your creatures for battle.
* Infinite playability - there's not even a level cap. New features are introduced well-beyond the 100-hour mark. You'll never run out of things to do!
* Rich end-game content, including Itherian Realms, super-bosses, arena battles, and much more!
* Take part in holiday events to unlock exclusive creatures, items, and costumes for your character!
* Asynchronous player-versus-player battles. If you win, you'll earn exclusive items!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jul 05, 2019
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- File Size
- 236 MB
- Studio Aurum
- Thylacine Studios
- Supported Play Modes:
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2019 Thylacine Studios LLC.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.