Lots of adorable sheep! Single-player sheep increasing card game, "Shephy"!
"Shephy", the single-player card game with cute and lovely illustration that keeps player coming back for more is now available on the Nintendo Switch!
[Increasing the number of sheeps?]
- The main goal of the game is to increase your sheep count to 1000.
- Using combination of the event cards, achieve the goal before the deck is emptied 3 times.
- Let's go sheep.
[Beginner friendly! Practice Mode!]
- In the "Tutorial" and "Practice Mode," you will be able to enjoy the game while familiarizing yourself with the rules of Shephy.
[Challenge the limit! Challenge Mode!]
- There is no limit to the number of sheep you can increase in "Challenge Mode". Increase the sheep count as much as possible before the deck is emptied 3 times.
[Enjoy the story! Post Loves Mode!]
- Enjoy the story of Shephy in the special "Post Love" game mode.
- In this mode, special set of rules may apply along each part of the story, so the game can be enjoyed differently.
Enjoy playing game at your own pace?
Enjoy playing single player games?
Enjoy solving challenging puzzles?
Do you love sheep?
If yes, "Shephy" is the perfect game for you!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jul 06, 2017
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Board Games, Puzzles, Other
- Arc System Works Co., Ltd.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© Adventure Planning Service
© ARC SYSTEM WORKS