Seeds of Resilience
Ready to start anew? Build a village from scratch. Learn to choose the right items, use real life-based constructions and craft techniques in this turn-based tycoon game.
Build a village on a deserted island, and prepare for merciless natural disasters! Learn to choose the right items, understand nature's patterns, use real medieval construction and craft techniques in this turn-based management game.
Build your civilization step-by-step: From stone axes and stick shelters to waterwheel powered mechanized workshops! All with realistic technologies and constructions.
- Turn based: Take all the time you need to plan your actions. When you're done, end turn and start a new day.
- Detailed building construction: Choose natural resources according to their properties. Use them to craft the materials needed to assemble a building.
- Realistic medieval construction and craft techniques. Everything could be made in real life the same way.
- Observe the environment response to human activity. Maybe you should avoid fishing everyday at the same spot or cut down the whole forest.
- Survive in a harsh environment where storms and other natural disasters occur way too often.
- Release date:
- June 11, 2020
- 1 player
- Strategy, Simulation
- Forever Entertainment
- Game file size:
- 397 MB
- Supported Languages:
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Russian, Chinese
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2020, Original version developed by Goblinz Studio, Nintendo Switch version developed and published by Forever Entertainment S. A.