Please enter your date of birth
Safety First! is a twin stick physics puzzler in which you have to fix broken electric wires using your Magical Yellow Repair Liquid (MYRL). Get ready for a challenging journey through a variety of gameplay mechanics and hilarious sound design. Can you beat all 69 levels?
Your grandma turned her vintage radio up too much and caused lots of cables to break in the nearby power plant. With your awesome electrician skills you embark on a mission to fix all those broken wires employing your Magical Yellow Repair Liquid. Get ready for a challenging and physically totally accurate journey!
Control your characters feet using the thumb sticks of your gamepad. Be warned though, he's quite fragile. Deploy Magical Yellow Repair Liquid where necessary so your grandma can enjoy her favorite tune again*.
For your convenience we included "Grandmas favorite tune" in the credits scroller
- Totally awesome features in 69(!) levels throughout 3 campaigns
- Classic campaign with 30 levels
- Advanced campaign with another even weirder 32 levels. Looking for some gameplay variation? Try this mode: You can only lift one foot at a time. One foot stays on the ground.
- Space (yes, Space!) campaign: A couple of more levels with zero gravity
Tons of (well, three) play modes:
- NRML: default
- PEP: everything is faster, flashing light, faster music
- DRNK: world rocks back and forth, rock music, alternate voice audio ("German Sch**sse Mode!"), brown Myrlballs
Fun to fail, quick to retry!
- Interact with various physics driven objects
- Immersive sound effects and voice acting
- Interactive soundtrack that constantly changes
- Lots of achievements
- Entertaining to watch and listen to. You will tell your grandkids about it someday.
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2016 - 2019 Headup GmbH, all rights reserved.
© 2016 - 2019 JCO
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.