Safety First! is a twin stick physics puzzler in which you have to fix broken electric wires using your Magical Yellow Repair Liquid (MYRL). Get ready for a challenging journey through a variety of gameplay mechanics and hilarious sound design. Can you beat all 69 levels?
Your grandma turned her vintage radio up too much and caused lots of cables to break in the nearby power plant. With your awesome electrician skills you embark on a mission to fix all those broken wires employing your Magical Yellow Repair Liquid. Get ready for a challenging and physically totally accurate journey!
Control your characters feet using the thumb sticks of your gamepad. Be warned though, he's quite fragile. Deploy Magical Yellow Repair Liquid where necessary so your grandma can enjoy her favorite tune again*.
For your convenience we included "Grandmas favorite tune" in the credits scroller
- Totally awesome features in 69(!) levels throughout 3 campaigns
- Classic campaign with 30 levels
- Advanced campaign with another even weirder 32 levels. Looking for some gameplay variation? Try this mode: You can only lift one foot at a time. One foot stays on the ground.
- Space (yes, Space!) campaign: A couple of more levels with zero gravity
Tons of (well, three) play modes:
- NRML: default
- PEP: everything is faster, flashing light, faster music
- DRNK: world rocks back and forth, rock music, alternate voice audio ("German Sch**sse Mode!"), brown Myrlballs
Fun to fail, quick to retry!
- Interact with various physics driven objects
- Immersive sound effects and voice acting
- Interactive soundtrack that constantly changes
- Lots of achievements
- Entertaining to watch and listen to. You will tell your grandkids about it someday.
- Release date:
- April 01, 2019
- 1 player
- Arcade, Action, Puzzle
- Headup Games
- Game file size:
- 136 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2016 - 2019 Headup GmbH, all rights reserved.
© 2016 - 2019 JCO