2D physics mayhem!
Robozarro is a physics-based 2D action game where robots B0-3 and 0-Ramatron embark on an epic quest through the outskirts, underbelly and rooftops of Mech Angeles to uncover the mystery surrounding the disappearance of Dr. Zarro.
• Explore an unpredictable world brought to life by a dynamic 2D physics engine.
• Master the “Grab N Blast” physics manipulation tool to turn your surroundings into explosive weaponry!
• Collect junk while adventuring and trade for health, weapons or upgrades.
• Recover unique gadgets to aid your journey across Mech Angeles.
• Unlock time trials and attempt to beat levels with no checkpoints or taking zero damage!
- Release date:
- July 09, 2020
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure, Platformer
- Game file size:
- 1.1 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Eastasiasoft Limited, Frozen Flame Interactive. All Rights Reserved.