Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Retro-styled kaiju brawler is coming to destroy your town!
When the aliens arrived, they didn't come in peace.
The invasion was immediate and so overwhelming that humans didn't stand a chance. One thing it wasn't though, was quiet.
A terrible rumble from upstairs woke Sue the Rex up from her slumber. For millennia she was hibernating in her cosy cave but the incessant crescendo of the alien invasion was too much to sleep through. It was time for Rex to go upstairs and give her new neighbours a piece of her mind!
WHAT IS ROARR!
- Vicious modern take on a classic brawler gameplay
- Tongue-in-cheek story with serious gameplay that's easy to pick up
- Countless combos, swarms of enemies, 6 towering bosses and one very angry dinosaur!
- The perfect party game with coop up to 4 players
- A slick retro style with polygons as sharp as Rex's teeth
- Plenty of Rex variants, each with unique moves and animations
- Fully destructible environment that will let you unleash your jurassic power… Roarr!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Nov 07, 2018
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Arcade, Action, Adventure
- Born Lucky Games
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
The Adventures of Rampage Rex, Roarr! logo and Born Lucky Games logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Born Lucky Games. Klabater and Klabater logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Klabater S.A. All rights reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.