This is a relaxing game about moving boxes on energy grids in a sci-fi setting, in order to repair the space ship which was hit by a meteor.
- Easy to play, exactly what you need to rest from the dynamics of big games;
- Level-design with no dead ends, so you don't have to restart any level except if you really want to start anew;
- Short animated cutscenes with story elements.
Engine rooms include such elements as:
1. Power grid: it receives the power from the reactors. Each reactor has a distinct shape of routing the energy it contains. Objective of each level is to have every power grid cell filled with energy.
2. Coloring rays: they change the color of the reactor which it touches. Game starts with only red-colored reactors, then proceeds to include yellow-colored, blue-colored and non-colored, which must be first exposed to the coloring rays. Upon going into the coloring ray, player can lose the level.
3. Various obstacles that block the way.
- Release date:
- April 14, 2021
- 1 player
- Puzzle, Arcade
- Game file size:
- 51 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, Russian, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© lovixsama 2020
published by Ternox (ternoxgames.com)