JOIN THE DISCUSSION, DIAGNOSE HUMANITY
A group of scientists interrogate an alien discovered at the heart of a global pandemic. Work with your team, make decisions and uncover the alien’s true intentions.
Inspired by classic adventure games and modern dialogue systems, Bithell Games has created another single session story which respects your time and your intelligence.
- A one-sitting game for adults in search of a polished new world to discover.
- Developed by the award-winning team behind Thomas Was Alone and Subsurface Circular.
- Social dynamics and greater choice enhance this twist on classic text-based adventures.
- Responsive soundtrack by Dan Le Sac.
- Atmospheric use of HD Rumble.
- Art Gallery showcasing the development of this new story.
- Unlockable ‘Mr Commentary’, our next generation take on a developer’s commentary.
- Release date:
- December 08, 2018
- 1 player
- Adventure, Puzzle
- Ant Workshop
- Bithell Games
- Game file size:
- 935 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2018 Mike Bithell Games Limited. ‘Quarantine Circular’ and ‘Mike Bithell Games’ are trademarks of Mike Bithell Games Limited. All rights reserved.