Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
We love Pixel art! Paint them, Share them and Play with them like never before - only on Nintendo Switch!
Let your fantasy run wild and get creating and uploading your own amazing Pixel Arts to the cloud. Browse the online gallery and play automatically created, challenging levels from any user-generated image. Redraw your image in paint-by-numbers style or use it as a level to play action mini games within it.
- Paint and share pixel arts online
- Get cloud coins through user votes for a top ranking
- Play action mini games with your pixel art
- Get new images and levels weekly
- over 100 levels - Download more pixel arts from the gallery
- Paint and play with up to 3 friends simulatenously
- Extremely colorful and very family friendly
- Over 30 different kinds of vibrations with HD Rumble
- Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, JoyCon and Touch Screen support
- Content will grow and optimized through updates
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Dec 21, 2017
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Multiplayer, Platformer, Action, Puzzle
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Nintendo Account required. Online features will be free until the Nintendo Switch Online Service launches in 2018. For the latest list of countries and full details, please visit Customer Support.
© 2017 Bplus
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.