Grab a friend and get squishy! Putty Pals is the ultimate co-op platformer, challenging two players to work together and overcome puzzles in a bright and beautiful world.
Two adorable bouncing blobs are lost far from home, and only teamwork, communication and a whole lot of hilarious mistakes will guide them back. Sitting side-by-side on the couch, you and a friend will glide, bounce, squish and swing your way through a vibrant cartoon landscape, solving puzzles, avoiding danger and uncovering hidden secrets.
PURE CO-OP GOODNESS
Putty Pals isn’t just a single-player game that two people can play together. It’s been designed from the ground up to be a cooperative two-player experience.
- Color-based puzzles mean both players have important jobs to do
- Flatten yourself into a trampoline to bounce your friend to new heights
- Communication is key: you won’t get anywhere if you don’t talk to each other
A WHIMSICAL WORLD!
You know what Putty Pals isn’t? BROWN! Play as colorful characters in a colorful world and enjoy a fun, feel-good experience that will leave you smiling.
- Featuring cute characters with adorable animations
- Hilarious character voices that will make you giggle
- Explore locations from explosive Mt Puttuvius to frozen Puttarctica
SO MUCH TO EXPLORE
Share hours of fun with your co-op buddy as you bounce your way through a bonanza of challenges and collectibles.
- 28 full-sized levels, plus 25 unlockable bonus mini-levels for extra challenge
- Cunningly hidden secrets and taxing time trials will keep you coming back for more
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Oct 18, 2017
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Platformer, Puzzles, Party, Communication
- Harmonious Games
- Harmonious Games
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Harmonious Games (TM)