Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Take a Pokémon™ journey to the Kanto region with your steadfast partner, Eevee!
Feel like a real Pokémon Trainer as you travel through the Kanto region in the Pokémon™: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon™: Let’s Go, Eevee! games with Poké Ball™ Plus. The power of a Pokémon Trainer lies in the palm of your hand.
Download the game demo for free! Hello new Pokémon Trainers, a demo of Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee! games is available just for you. Explore Viridian Forest, where you can catch Pokémon in the wild and battle trainers with either a partner Pikachu or a partner Eevee at your side (randomly selected). Start your journey now.
* Final game content may vary from this demo.
* Demo game data cannot be transferred to the purchased game.
Become the best Pokémon Trainer as you battle other Trainers, Gym Leaders, and the sinister Team Rocket. Catch Pokémon in the wild using a gentle throwing motion with either a Joy-Con™ controller or a Poké Ball™ Plus accessory, which will light up, vibrate, and make sounds to bring your adventure to life. You can also use button controls in Handheld Mode. Share your adventure with family or friends using a second Joy-Con or Poké Ball Plus (sold separately). You can even connect to the Pokémon™ GO app* using a compatible smartphone to bring over Pokémon originally discovered in the Kanto region!
Explore the vibrant region of Kanto—home to beloved characters like Brock, Misty, and the nefarious trio Jessie, James, and Meowth! Throughout the story, your bond with your partner Pokémon grows stronger as you care for it and travel together. See the world in style by customizing Eevee and your Trainer with a selection of outfits. True-to-size wild Pokémon roam around in the game—catch them like a real Pokémon Trainer by using timing and a well-placed Poké Ball™. Battle and trade with other players who own the game via local wireless or online**. Go on a stroll with your favorite Pokémon in your Poké Ball Plus to level them up, and to receive in-game rewards after returning them to the game. Connect to Pokémon GO* to transfer caught Kanto-region Pokémon, including Alolan and Shiny forms, as well as the newly discovered Pokémon, Meltan, from that game to this one!
- Become the best Pokémon Trainer on an adventure with Eevee!
- Encounter Pokémon™ in the Kanto region and beloved characters like Brock and Misty as you foil the plans of Jesse, James, Meowth, and the rest of Team Rocket
- Play the entire game in Handheld Mode, with a single Joy-Con™ controller, or the Poké Ball™ Plus accessory which will light up, vibrate, and make sounds to bring your adventure to life
- Take your Pokémon for a stroll in Poké Ball™ Plus to level them up, and to receive in-game rewards after returning them to the game.
- Gently shake Poké Ball™ Plus to hear a Pokémon that has been put inside from Pokémon™: Let's Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon™: Let's Go, Eevee!
- Every Poké Ball™ Plus contains your very own Mythical Pokémon Mew!**
- Share a Pokémon adventure together anytime, anywhere on one system by using another Joy-Con™ controller or Poké Ball™ Plus accessory (sold separately) to catch and battle alongside another player!
- Connect with the Pokémon™ GO* app on compatible smartphones to transfer caught Kanto-region Pokémon, including Alolan and Shiny forms, as well as the newly discovered Pokémon, Meltan!
- Connect Poké Ball™ Plus to the Pokémon™ GO*** app to catch Pokémon in the real world and gather items from Poké Stops without viewing your smartphone screen—while carrying a Pokémon from the Pokémon™: Let's Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon™: Let's Go, Eevee! games
- Battle and trade with other players who own the game via local wireless or online**
- Other online features include Mystery Gifts**
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Nov 16, 2018
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Adventure, Role-Playing, Multiplayer
- GAME FREAK inc.
Get even more from your games with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This paid service gives you access to online play, a selection of NES™ games, cloud backup for your save data in compatible games, and more.
Learn more and sign up >
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
*Pokémon GO application, compatible smartphone and persistent Internet access required. Data charges may apply.
**Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
***Using as a Pokémon GO Plus requires installation of the Pokémon GO application on a compatible smartphone. See pokeballplus.nintendo.com for details.
© 2018 Pokémon. ©1995?2018 Nintendo / Creatures Inc. / GAME FREAK inc. Pokémon, Poké Ball Plus and Nintendo Switch are trademarks of Nintendo.
…delightful reimaginings of the series' origins… 8/10- GameSpot
Never before has a Pokemon world felt so alive… 4.5/5- GamesRadar+
...makes me feel like I’m living out a real Pokemon adventure.- IGN
NOMINATED: Best RPG of E3 2018
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.