Embark on a classic 3D platforming adventure as you set sail on an airship to collect Explorer Medallions and unravel the mysteries of the Milky Way Globe. Explore uncharted lands, and meet wild new characters, while on a journey to collect all the medallions and become a true Master Explorer!
- Explore magical worlds in search of 100+ Explorer Medallions
- Unlock special items and costumes fit for any explorer
- Master classic platforming moves like wall jumps, triple jumps, and long jumps
- Collect fossils; take photos, fly through the air, and much more!
"Explorer Edition" Exclusives:
- Unlockable Soundtrack and Digital Art Book
- New costumes and hats only available within the "Explorer Edition"
- Joy-Con motion control and HD rumble support
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Oct 24, 2017
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Platformer, Adventure
- PolyKid, LLC
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2017 PolyKid
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.