Journey to the land of the Gods in this atmospheric turn-based indie RPG. Vanquish deadly beasts of Finnish mythology and survive in the unforgiving wilderness.
Your family is starving and only a miracle can save you. Set on a journey to the land of the Gods to find the legendary Sampo, a treasure of endless riches and nourishment. Please the Gods is an atmospheric old school fantasy roleplaying game, inspired by shamanistic Finnish mythology and tabletop classics such as Hero Quest.
- Old-school dice combat – Swap, destroy and manipulate enemy dice in this modern twist of classic dice combat.
- Flexible skill tree – Overcome your enemies with clever use of your combat skills: Hunting, Survival, Lore and Companion dog.
- Encounter mythical creatures and monsters – Vanquish Finnish mythology’s infamous monsters such as the shapeshifting Water Hag and the Netherworld’s Restless Dead.
- Survive the unforgiving Nordic wilderness – Hunt, fish and forage to gather the strength to survive in the harsh Finnish nature.
- Earn the favour of the Gods – perform quests for ancient pagan Gods: Ahti, the elusive God of the Depths, Tapio, the gentle God of Forests and Nyyrikki, the fierce Goddess of Hunt.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Feb 03, 2020
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- File Size
- 619 MB
- Action, Adventure, Role-Playing, Strategy
- Ultimate Games
- Spawn Point OSK
- Supported Play Modes:
Get even more from your games with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This paid service gives you access to online play, a selection of NES™ games, cloud backup for your save data in compatible games, and more.
Learn more and sign up >
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Spawn Point OSK
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.