Merge cells in this brain busting Piczle puzzle under the microscope!
From the creator of the popular Piczle series of logic-puzzles comes this quirky little brain-bender that is guaranteed to befuddle and bemuse!
Slide cells on a grid to combine them. That sounds easy enough, right? Well, not so fast there, pointdexter! Over the 100 puzzles you’ll encounter head-scratchingly tough challenges, walls that both help and hinder, conveyor belts that push your cells into specific directions, switcher cells, and viruses that… well, everybody knows all too well these days that those are best avoided.
These cute cells need to be merged into one; are you up to the task?
- 100 brain-melting puzzles
- 5 levels each introducing new obstacles and challenges
- Touch-screen or left or right-handed Joy-Con™ input options
- A choice of world and interface color options
- Cute and colorful 3D graphics
- Release date:
- June 10, 2021
- 1 player
- Puzzle, Training, Action
- Score Studios
- Game file size:
- 281 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, English, Spanish, Italian, Korean
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
©2021 Score Studios LLC. All rights reserved.
Licensed to and published by Rainy Frog LLC.