The year is 1983. The world teeters on the verge of destruction as the Cold War tightens its icy grip. East or West - trust no one, question everything.
Phantom Doctrine is a strategic turn-based espionage thriller set at the peak of the Cold War. Drawing on a wide variety of influences and capturing the subtle intrigue of classic spy films, the game thrust the player into a mysterious world of covert operations, counterintelligence, conspiracy, and paranoia.
As commander of a secret organization known as The Cabal, you are charged in order to prevent a global conspiracy that seeks to dispute the world leaders and incite conflict between nations. By carrying out secret missions, investigating classified files, and interrogating enemy agents, a sinister plot is uncovered. With the clock ticking, it must be thwarted in order to save the world from an unthinkable fate.
- An Extensive Single Player Story Campaign: the 40+ hour campaign mode features a rich gripping plot woven with numerous historical events and characters to bring the terrifying reality of the Cold War to life from a unique perspective.
- Next-generation turn-based combat: offers an unprecedented flexibility of movement and actions, including variable Overwatch modes and assault-oriented Breach ability.
- Expanded battlefield: assets can be positioned around the world, enabling you to call for assistance in the heat of battle. But the enemy can also bring in reinforcements, including heavy weapons and even air support. Don’t bring a knife to a gunfight.
- Release date:
- Jun 06, 2019
- 1 player
- Strategy, Adventure, Role-Playing, Simulation
- Forever Entertainment
- Game file size:
- 6.6 GB
- Supported Languages:
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
@ 2019, Original version developed by CreativeForge Games, Nintendo Switch version developed and published by Forever Entertainment S. A.