A haunting narrative thriller starring a blind woman!
Perception is a tense psychological thriller where players must uncover the mysteries of a sinister estate with echolocation as their only sight. Creating sound illuminates your environment, but also agitates the house and the entities within. Use Cassie’s Delphi text-to-speech app along with her intuition to uncover the mansion’s history. Each time a mystery is solved, the mansion transforms to reflect the fate of a different generation and the torment they endured.
Play as Cassie, a young blind woman set on being independent despite the dangers she faces in her search to discover the truth. After months of research, she finds a connection to an abandoned mansion in Gloucester, Massachusetts. Once there, Cassie finds that Echo Bluff is worse than her nightmares—a ghastly Presence has tormented its inhabitants over generations, and it now hunts Cassie. The former inhabitants call out to Cassie from inside Echo Bluff’s walls, but to solve her own mystery, she must first uncover theirs.
- "See" using echolocation. Every sound creates a visual.
- Uncover the truth that has affected the estate across centuries. Each mystery you solve triggers a radical change throughout the house you explore.
- Engage in a deadly game of hide and seek with the menacing entities of the house, including The Presence.
- Explore as Cassie, an engaging and empathetic heroine. Discover her inner demons and what ties her to Echo Bluffs.
- Subtitles available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, and Russian.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Oct 31, 2017
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Adventure, Action
- The Deep End Games
- The Deep End Games
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© The Deep End Games
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.