Oneiros is a first-person, surreal puzzle adventure game that combines escape-room, classic adventure and crafting/building mechanics into a single narrative-based, surreal experience.
Liam wakes up late just like any other day, but something just feels different. Doors to his room are locked, laptop's hacked, phone's broken and something just doesn't feel right.
The place definitely looks like his room, but at the same time it just doesn't feel like it is, anymore.
He just had a weirdest dream ever, feels like his head is about to explode and he doesn't remember what he did yesterday.
Find out what's going on and help Liam escape.
- immersive, story-based gameplay
- beautiful surreal world filled with details
- hundreds of interactive items waiting for you to discover
- fully voiced characters
- interactive laptop with 2 mini-games embedded
- amazing graphics with advanced lighting and effects
- psychedelic, dreamy visions
- many puzzles to solve
- escape room mechanics
- many interactive, fully physics-based items
- crafting/building mechanics
- Release date:
- November 06, 2020
- 1 player
- Adventure, Puzzle, Action, Arcade
- Ultimate Games
- Coal Valley Games
- Game file size:
- 2.2 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Simplified Chinese, American English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Coal Valley Games