Omen Exitio: Plague
Omen Exitio: Plague inspired by the gamebooks of the '80s and '90s, mixing the alien and horrifying universe created by H.P. Lovecraft.
The oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” – H.P. Lovecraft
Zanzibar, 1896. Dr. Jake Huntington enlisted in the army to forget the loss of his wife. Yet something sinister and ancient is about to overturn his life forever. Shadows that inhabit the confines of reality seem to converge all in one point: a terrifying disease that threatens to exterminate the entire human race.
However, the disease is just one of the pieces that make up a vast mosaic, and discovering its design may not be that easy. Intrigues, machinations and subterfuges hide the truth, tearing it away from the doctor’s understanding.
To connect all the dots, Jake will have to cross a threshold beyond which many before him have lost the way of reason.
Are you willing to open this door?
- All new adventure set in H.P. Lovecraft’s otherworldly universe
- Encounter famous historical figures based on real events
- Your choices and chosen skills affect the way the story unfolds
- Hundreds of hand-drawn visuals to set the scene
- Hauntingly beautiful soundtrack and sound design
- Unlike most choose your own adventure (CYOA) titles, you can not meet an early demise
- One playthough takes 4 to 6 hours but it will take many more hours to experience everything
- Release date:
- Aug 29, 2019
- 1 player
- Adventure, Role-Playing
- Forever Entertainment
- Game file size:
- 601 MB
- Supported Languages:
- English, Italian
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
© 2019, Original version developed by Tiny Bull Studios, Nintendo Switch version developed and published by Forever Entertainment S. A.