Single-button, music-based challenging side-scrolling game with a beautiful but dark monochromatic art style.
Guide Odium through dangerous and intense music-fueled levels to fight and stop the spreading corruption. Reach the core and save the world!
Keep the balance to avoid traps, enemies and move through narrow passages. Defeat challenging bosses and discover the story behind the corruption of Odium's world.
- Single-button control: The gameplay mechanics are extremely simple. Hold to go up, release to go down. The controls are easy to learn, but hard to master.
- Music-based: Original soundtrack specifically made for each level. Feel the mix of D&B and jungle music blasting in the background.
- 15 Challenging levels: Avoid traps, enemies and face dangerous bosses in a fast-paced gameplay.
- Nightmare mode: Try to beat the levels without any checkpoints or orbs. More traps will be lurking throughout the extremely narrow passages.
- Unique monochromatic art style: Enjoy the views of the beautiful but dark world of Odium and discover the story in short animated cutscenes.
- Discover the secrets: Find the secrets to unlock customization options.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Dec 25, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- File Size
- 824 MB
- Arcade, Action, Music, Other
- Supported Play Modes:
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2018 QubicGames S.A. / Dark-1
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.