Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Neon Chrome is a ruthless top-down cyberpunk shooter with rogue-like elements.
Experience a ruthless top-down cyberpunk shooter and blast your way through enemies and walls. Upgrade, enhance and build up your strength. The path to stopping the Overseer is ever changing.
Blast your way through enemies and walls with guns and cybernetic abilities. Experiment with different roles like the Hacker or the Cyber Psycho. Upgrade your character stats, discover new cybernetic enhancements and build up strength. Every death is a new beginning — the path to stopping the Overseer is never the same.
- Shoot through walls, make rooms explode, and obliterate whole floors
- Explore procedural levels with endless variety
- Defeat the bosses in hand-crafted boss fights
- Unlock new abilities, enhancements and weapons
- Install enhancements and upgrade your weapons
- Local co-op devastation for 2-4 players
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Oct 12, 2017
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- First Person, Action, Role-Playing
- 10tons Ltd
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Copyright © 2017 10tons Ltd.
Released May 11, 2018DLC details
Neon Chrome - Arena is an arena type survival game mode with leaderboards. Your goal is to survive as long as possible using any means necessary. Play single or as local co-op! How high can you score before your demise?
- Score attack survival arena mode for 1-4 players (local co-op)
- Leaderboards to rank your performance against friends and the world
- Choose from five roles - each role has its own leaderboard and playstyle
- Install up to 12 enhancements during your run
- Upgrade your damage output with weapon upgrades and crates
- Unlock weapons and enhancements in the main game - use them on the Arena
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.