A fresh and original take on a classic puzzle genre. Perfect if you want both peaceful and intense mental challenges.
Mushroom Quest is based on the addictive and brain-busting principles of the “blocks-moving” puzzle games but add some innovative gameplay elements. Take your time to solve the riddles and pass each level…if you can. Seven out of ten testers could not play further than the 15th level. Will you be creative enough to find your way out of the 30 mazes?
What can you expect:
- Innovative features implemented in the classic blocks-moving puzzle genre
- No time pressure but intense riddles for the analytical side of your brain
- Every level requires a unique and creative approach to pass
- Pleasant pixel art and music to make the experience more relaxing
- Release date:
- December 23, 2019
- 1 player
- Puzzle, Board Game, Strategy
- Drageus Games
- Game file size:
- 47 MB
- Supported Languages:
- French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2018 Flying Islands Team
© 2019 Drageus Games S.A.