Desperados attacked GUN CITY. This town needs a new sheriff!
Howdy partner! Welcome to the Wild West, where lawlessness has broken out in GUN CITY. Trigger-happy desperado chickens have chased the righteous sheriff out of town. Nothing and no one are safe in this once-peaceful city. You're the new sheriff in town and must restore law and order by taking out these renegade chickens.
NEW in version 2.0
• From now on you can hunt the chickens with the motion control of the Joy-Con.
• The extended key assignment supports right- as well as left-handers to achieve higher scores.
• We've also fixed some bugs and made further optimizations.
In each of the three levels, the aim is to hunt as many chickens and collect as many points as possible in just 90 seconds. But be careful — the desperados shoot back! If you get shot three times, the game is over. If you shoot the wrong chicken or the wrong item, points will be deducted. Not only do you have to be accurate, but you also have to complete certain tasks in order to progress to the next level. Which tasks? You have to find that out for yourself!
Level 1: On the prairie
The first level takes place on the prairie. There's a torture stake, boxes, bottles, a prison and a bench. If you shoot off the prison's lock, a robber chicken will come out and try to rob the bank. To get to the next level, you have to reach at least 350 points, shoot the torture stake and ...
Level 2: In the Canyon
In the second level, you are in front of GUN CITY, which can already be seen in the background. You’ll also see a fisherman in his boat next to a tent, a farmer next to a crate of potatoes and a gold-seeker on his claim. To reach the next level, you have to reach at least 350 points, spruce up the canyon a little bit and ...
Level 3: In GUN CITY
In the city, there are many buildings, a gallows and many chickens. Destroying the buildings’ windows makes enemies appear. There are lots of surprises in this level, so you’d better get moving in order to find all those hidden points.
• Joy-Con Speed — Choose one of three speed settings for maximum hunting success.
• Rankings — Beat your own top scores over and over again and compete against friends and players around the world for the top position in the rankings.
• Fairness —There are leaderbords for each level for touch players and leaderboards for players who play exclusively with the Joy-Con or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.
• Tutorial and FAQs — Tips and tricks to quickly become a respected sheriff.
• Online/Offline — Play whenever and wherever you like. No internet connection is needed to hunt. However, you need an internet connection to put your best score on the global leaderboard and see other players’ scores.
• Community — With more than 15 million games sold, Moorhuhn is one of the best-known and most successful game characters. The chicken is off to the Wild West again with Moorhuhn Wanted, a game developed exclusively for the Nintendo Switch. Join the large Moorhuhn community now!
What are you waiting for? Get the game and then go hunting crazy chickens in the Wild West!
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© Young Fun Studio. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Moorhuhn and Crazy Chicken are registered trademarks of ak tronic Software & Services GmbH. The character of the Moorhuhn is based on a graphical work of Ingo Mesche from the year 1998.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.