Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Six Mega Man classics come to Nintendo Switch!
Mega Man Legacy Collection is a celebration of the 8-bit history of Capcom's iconic Blue Bomber. Featuring faithful reproductions of the series' origins with the original six Mega Man games, the Legacy Collection will remind long-time fans and introduce newcomers to what made Mega Man such a popular and iconic character.
- Includes the six 8-bit classics that originally released on the Nintendo Entertainment System™ (Mega Man, Mega Man 2, Mega Man 3, Mega Man 4, Mega Man 5, and Mega Man 6)
- Explore the series' history with rare concept art and original promotional materials in Museum Mode.
- Tackle stage remixes in Challenge Mode and compete against your friends for the fastest completion times on the online leaderboards.
- Unlock additional trials in Challenge Mode using the Mega Man amiibo™!
- A handy new Rewind feature gives players the option to instantly reverse gameplay, correcting unexpected pitfalls or deadly enemy encounters.
- The new Turbo CPU Speed feature also lets players take advantage of the performance power of Nintendo Switch to reduce slowdown when the action gets intense.
- The magic of Nintendo Switch allows you to play Mega Man at home or on the go!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- May 22, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Action, Platformer
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
©CAPCOM CO., LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.